For course schedules, see Rutgers University Schedule of Classes.
- Course Number
Statistical tools and techniques used to inform policy analysis and management decision-making. Covers descriptive statistics, graphing data, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, correlation, cross-tabulation, mean comparison with significance testing, and an introduction to multivariate linear regression. Encourages hands-on work with real data, use of statistical software, and the effective presentation of statistical information.
- 100% Online Master of Public Administration (MPA) [Prior to Fall 2023]
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
- Juris Doctor/Master of Public Administration (JD/MPA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) [Prior to Fall 2023]
- Master of Public Administration/Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting (MPA/MAccy)