Give Back to SPAA
Why give to the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Rutgers University–Newark?
Our programs train tomorrow’s public service leaders and you can make an impact on their future.
"When you make a donation, you're not just supporting a student, you're supporting a student, a family, and a community."
– Dean Charles E. Menifield
Reasons to Give
- Gifts help support internships, scholarships, and fellowships for our undergraduate and graduate students to ease their financial burdens as they pursue careers in public service.
- By making a gift, alumni can help SPAA students pursue hands-on learning opportunities, including internships and research projects that equip them with the knowledge and skills to lead public and nonprofit organizations successfully.
- Giving back shows your pride in SPAA. Upon graduation, each student joins an impressive network of alumni who are making local, national, and global impacts through leadership in nonprofits and at all levels of government.
- With a base of internationally recognized faculty members, private support allows the School to retain expert educators and recruit top scholars in the field.
Supports the School of Public Affairs and Administration including providing financial assistance to students.
Gifts to SPAA change lives. Read some of our giving stories.