Reasons to Give
"When you make a donation, you're not just supporting a student, you're supporting a student, a family, and a community."
– Dean Charles E. Menifield
- Gifts help support internships, scholarships, and fellowships for our undergraduate and graduate students to ease their financial burdens as they pursue careers in public service.
- By making a gift, you can help SPAA students pursue hands-on learning opportunities, including internships and research projects that equip them with the knowledge and skills to lead public and nonprofit organizations successfully.
- Giving back shows your pride in SPAA. Upon graduation, each student joins an impressive network of alumni who are making local, national, and global impacts through leadership in nonprofits and at all levels of government.
- With a base of internationally recognized faculty members, private support allows SPAA to retain expert educators and recruit top scholars in the field.
Gifts to SPAA change lives. Read some of our giving stories.