100% Online Master of Public Administration (MPA)
The 100% online MPA (Master of Public Administration) from Rutgers School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA) gives students a broad understanding of the field and its relevant issues. Students become competent at defining public problems, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, developing and communicating creative solutions, and implementing ethical and practical courses of action.
Program Quick Facts
- Program: 100% Online
- Credits: 42 (33 Core Credits | 9 Concentration/Elective Credits)
- Application Deadline: Fall: Aug. 1 | Spring: Jan. 2
MPA Core Curriculum Areas of Study
- Foundational: Provides understanding of public administration contexts and key professional competencies for public and nonprofit sectors
- Analytical: Examines quantitative and qualitative data methods and research design
- Managerial: Provides foundations in organization and human resources management
- Financial: Examines financial contexts and budgeting skills
- Applications: Provides students with the opportunity to utilize what they have learned in the program via a real world project
For course descriptions and prerequisites see Courses.