Skip navigation Jump to navigation

Undergraduate Transfer Students Outside of Rutgers

To Apply

Undergraduate students enrolled at other colleges and universities wishing to transfer to Rutgers University School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA) to earn a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Public and Nonprofit Administration apply online via Rutgers Admissions and select “Transfer Student” on the application.

Transferrable Credits

Students transferring from a 2-year institution may receive a maximum of 65 credits. Students transferring from a 4-year institution may receive a maximum of 90 credits.

Students who attend a New Jersey community college can use the web-based resource NJ Transfer to determine if a course offered at their current school will transfer to Rutgers SPAA.

NJ County College Admission & Transfer Agreements/Course Equivalencies


For More Information

To learn more, Request Information or Join a SPAA Info SessionIf you have questions about a program or the application process, contact Aaron Gibbs, associate dean of student and academic services, at