For course schedules, see Rutgers University Schedule of Classes.
- Course Number
This course explores the political, socio-economic, legal, and democratic-constitutional context of public administration. Students learn key concepts and theories used to better understand administrative agents of government, including public agencies, contractors, intergovernmental partners, and nonprofit organizations as they operate and interact with their environments. Fundamentals of public management, organizational behavior, human resource management, and government accountability are introduced. Both organizational actors and inter-organizational relationships are considered.
- 100% Online Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Accelerated Master of Public Administration Degree (BA/MPA or BS/MPA)
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
- Juris Doctor/Master of Public Administration (JD/MPA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Public Administration/Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting (MPA/MAccy)