Nonprofit Management Certificate
The Nonprofit Management Certificate offered by the School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA) at Rutgers University–Newark offers busy practitioners interested or working in the nonprofit sector an opportunity to develop competencies in important elements of nonprofit organization management and performance.
Students seeking the Nonprofit Management Certificate complete six (6) courses for a total of 18 credits. For course descriptions see Courses.
- Nonprofit Budgeting (3)*
- Grant Writing and Grants Management (3)*
- Resource Development for Nonprofit Organizations (3)*
- The Public Policy Process (3)
- Human Resources Administration (3)
- Administrative Ethics (3)
Three of the required courses are considered elective courses within the Master of Public Administration program and are identified with an asterisk symbol (*) above.