Social Equity Leadership Conference
Social Equity Leadership Conference 2019
Achieving Social Equity in Turbulent Times: A Grand Public Administration Challenge
June 5-7, 2019 | Newark, NJ
The 18th Annual Social Equity Leadership Conference (SELC) is co-sponsored by the National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA) and co-sponsored and hosted by the School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA) at Rutgers University–Newark.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
We appreciate our SELC 2019 sponsors!
- Arizona State University – Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions
- George Washington University – Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Administration
- Virginia Commonwealth University – L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs
- Georgia State University – Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
- University of Southern California – Sol Price School of Public Policy
- George Mason University – Schar School of Policy and Government
- University of Missouri – Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs
- University of Nebraska Omaha – School of Public Administration