SELC 2019 – Registration
Registration fee includes all lunches and receptions during the conference.
Reqister: SELC Conference Registration
- Early Bird Registration – Prior to March 15, 2019:
$175 for academics and practitioners; $25 for students
- Regular Registration – Available until May, 31, 2019:
$200 for academics and practitioners; $50 for students
- Onsite Registration:
$250 for academics and practitioners; $75 for students
To register for SELC 2019, you will first need to create an account with Rutgers Continuing Studies and then select your registration.
STEP 1 – Create Account:
- Go to: SELC Conference Registration.
- Click Register/Sign in Now in the lower right hand corner.
- On the next page, click Create Account under New Registrant.
- Fill out the information requested. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- After you click Submit, you should be automatically directed to the registration form. If you are not, navigate back to the registration page (SELC Conference Registration) and sign in using Register/Sign In Now at the bottom of the page.
STEP 2 – Register for SELC:
- After you are logged in and on the SELC Conference Registration page, select the registration you desire and click Add to Cart.
- When redirected to Your Cart, click Checkout. Unless you are receiving a free registration to the conference, you do not need to enter the Promo Code.
- After being re-directed to the next page, click the box acknowledging you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the general refund policy (which you will see linked on the page). After clicking this box, click Place Order.
- You will be directed to the Order Details page. If everything looks correct, click Continue.
- You will then be directed to a page allowing you to pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card. Choose the one you desire, and click Continue.
- After being redirected to the payment information, enter all applicable information and click Continue.
- After being directed to the Summary page of your order, review and click Continue.
- On the next page, enter any additional information required, click the box indicating you have read and agree to the funds withdrawal, and click SUBMIT!