Projects & Initiatives
Our Projects & Initiatives help to serve the community and the field of public administration.
- CivicPanel is a university-based, nonprofit project that aims to tap the potential of the Internet as a tool for academic and applied research on what citizens think about important issues relating to government and public affairs.
- New Jersey Nonprofit Panel collects data to examine contemporary trends, challenges, and best practices that the New Jersey nonprofit sector experiences over time in serving the state and its residents.
- Public Service Research Panel (PSRPanel) is a university-based, nonprofit project that supports research on public service professionals — the work they do, the organizations they help lead, and the approaches they use to better serve the public.
- SPAA's Charitable Action and Philanthropic Exploration (CAPE) Lab leads experiential philanthropy learning projects which benefit local nonprofits.
- United Way ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) represents the growing number of individuals and families who are working, but are unable to afford the basic necessities of housing, food, child care, health care, and transportation.