TGC – Engagement
- Piotrowski, Suzanne. (August 7, 2017) “Why Governmental Transparency Will Not Work Without Strong Leadership” The Conversation
- Porumbescu, Gregory. (June 7, 2017) “Will Trump and the FCC heal or worsen America’s digital divide?” The Conversation
- Piotrowski, Suzanne. (November 5, 2016) “Commentary: What the FBI’s Clinton Email Case Teaches Leaders About Delivering Tough News” Fortune.com
Applied Research Reports
- Piotrowski, Suzanne J. (January 2017) United States End-of-Term Report 2013-2015 Independent Reporting Mechanism Open Government Partnership. 79 pgs.
- Piotrowski, Suzanne J. (October 2015) United States Progress Report 2013-2015. Independent Reporting Mechanism Open Government Partnership. 129 pgs.
- Transparency Research Workshop, School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University–Newark. 15 faculty and student participants from US and European universities. September 22, 2017.
- Felix Deat, Stephan Grimmelikhuijsen and Suzanne Piotrowski, (forthcoming) “Numbers over Narratives? How Government Message Strategies Affects Citizens’ Attitudes” Public Performance & Management Review
- Porumbescu, G., Bellé, N., Cucciniello, M., & Nasi, G. (forthcoming). “Translating policy transparency into policy understanding and policy support: Evidence from a survey experiment.” Public Administration. doi.org/10.1111/padm.12347
- Porumbescu, G. A., Lindeman, M. I., Ceka, E., & Cucciniello, M. (forthcoming). “Can Transparency Foster More Understanding and Compliant Citizens?”. Public Administration Review. doi.org/10.1111/puar.12790
- Porumbescu, G. A., Grimmelikhuijsen, S.G. (forthcoming). “Linking decision-making procedures to decision acceptance and citizen voice: Evidence from two studies” American Review of Public Administration. doi.org/10.1177/0275074017734642
- Rui Pedro Lourenço, Suzanne Piotrowski, Alex Ingrams, (2017) "Open data driven public accountability", Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, Vol. 11 Issue: 1, pp.42-57, https://doi.org/10.1108/TG-12-2015-0050
- Suzanne J Piotrowski; Review of Transparency and the Open Society: Practical Lessons for Effective Policy, Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, Volume 27, Issue 4, 1 October 2017, Pages 710–711. doi.org/10.1093/jopart/mux010
- Kasymova, J., Ferreira, M., Piotrowski S. (2016). “Do Open Data Initiatives Promote and Sustain Transparency? A Comparative Analysis of Open Budget Portals in Developing Countries”. In Ed. Jing Zhang, Luis Luna-Reyes, Theresa A. Pardo, Djoko Sigit Sayogo. Information, Models, and Sustainability: Policy Informatics in the Age of Big Data and Open Government. Springer.