Jump to navigation
- TGC Speaker Event "The Digital Prism: Transparency and Managed Visibilities in a Datafied World" Mikkel Flyverbom, March 4, 2020
- TGC Speaker Event "Shaky ground and rising water: The role of trust, past experience, and social context in collective risk management for natural disasters" Fabio Paglieri, February 21, 2020
- TGC Speaker Event "Designing and Implementing Data Collaborative: A Governance Perspective" Erna Ruijer, October 10, 2019.
- TGC Speaker Event "Information, Accountability, and Cumulative Learning" Guy Grossman, February 6, 2019.
- TGC Speaker Event "Partisan Context and Procedural Values: Attitudes Towards Presidential Secrecy Before and After the 2016 United States Election" Daniel Berliner, April 23, 2018.
- TGC’s Roundtable “Can open government promote good governance?” September 28, 2018.
- Transparency Research Workshop, School of Public Affairs and Administration, Rutgers University Newark. September 22, 2017.