TGC – Research & Outreach
- Berliner, Dan; Ingrams, Alex; Piotrowski, Suzanne. (March 13, 2018) "Could the open government movement shut the door on Freedom of Information?" The Conversation
- Piotrowski, Suzanne. (August 7, 2017) “Why Governmental Transparency Will Not Work Without Strong Leadership” The Conversation
- Porumbescu, Gregory. (June 7, 2017) “Will Trump and the FCC heal or worsen America’s digital divide?” The Conversation
- Piotrowski, Suzanne. (November 5, 2016) “Commentary: What the FBI’s Clinton Email Case Teaches Leaders About Delivering Tough News” Fortune.com
- Piotrowski, Suzanne J. (January 2017) United States End-of-Term Report 2013-2015 Independent Reporting Mechanism Open Government Partnership. 79 pgs.
- Piotrowski, Suzanne J. (October 2015) United States Progress Report 2013-2015. Independent Reporting Mechanism Open Government Partnership. 129 pgs.
- Berliner, Daniel, Alex Ingrams, and Suzanne Piotrowski (2018) “The Future of FOIA in an Open Government World: Implications of the Open Government Agenda for Freedom of Information Policy and Implementation” Villanova Law Review
- G. Porumbescu, M Cucciniello, N. Bellé, and G. Nasi. (2017). Gauging the effects of transparency on policy understanding and policy support. Public Administration. 95(4): 990-1008.
- G. Porumbescu, M. Huntoon* , E. Ceka* , and M. Cucciniello (2017). Can Transparency Foster More Understanding and More Compliant Citizens? Evidence from a Survey Experiment. Public Administration Review, 77(6): 840-850.
- M. Cucciniello, G. Porumbescu, and S. Grimmelikhuijsen. (2017). 25 years of transparency research: Evidence and future directions. Public Administration Review, 77(1): 32-44.
- Piotrowski, Suzanne, David Rosenbloom, Sinah Kang, and Alex Ingrams (2018) “Levels of Value Integration in Federal Agencies’ Missions and Value Statements: Is Open Government a Performance Target of U.S. Federal Agencies?” Public Administration Review https://doi.org/10.1111/puar.12937