Certificate & Professional Development Programs
The School of Public Affairs and Administration (SPAA) at Rutgers University–Newark offers a full complement of graduate, credit-bearing certificates, as well as non-credit certificates for non-degree seeking students, focused on particular issues of public and nonprofit sector policy implementation.
Professional Development Certificate Programs (Non-Credit)
- State of NJ Certified Public Manager® Program (CPM)
- Appreciative Inquiry for Strength-Based Leadership and Innovation in Public and Nonprofit Sectors
- Leadership and No-Blame Problem Solving Certificate
Graduate Certificate Programs (Credit-Bearing)
Rutgers SPAA offers a series of 9-credit (three-course) certificate programs for MPA students and non-degree seeking students:
- Budgeting and Financial Management Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Leadership of Public Organizations Certificate
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
For More Information
To learn more, Request Information or Join a SPAA Info Session. If you have questions about a program or the application process, contact Aaron Gibbs, associate dean of student and academic services, at email@example.com.